Sunday, March 10, 2013

Allow your Heart to be Open

Day 69- Allow your heart to be open to feel and receive love. 

Life throws us so many unexpected surprises that makes us feel so unprepared and vulnerable to change. Our hearts become so familiar with the fight or flight feeling that we batten down the hatches, and prepare ourselves for the proverbial storm of the century verses, replacing fear with the willingness to accept change for the better. Today I willed myself to just float into unchartered territory and allow love to enter my heart once more. The blessing was that I found change for the better and a new friend in the process. Thank you God for being there for me today as I moved one step closer to finding the person you have meant for me to spend the rest of my life with.


If you want to know learn how to rank Page 1 on google and get 135,000 people can read your blog for only $25/ month: Click on this link below and check out how this amazing video can change your job into another way of living. http://www.empowernetwork.com/commissionloophole.php?id=toddlerwhisper

No comments:

Post a Comment